Tell us about your symptoms and treatment experience. Take our survey here.

Marc Stecker - Wheelchair Kamikaze

MultipleSclerosis.net community advocate Marc SteckerMarc was previously an advocate for MultipleSclerosis.net.

I'm Marc, a 50-year-old male, living in New York City with my lovely and wonderful wife Karen. Diagnosed with Primary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis in March of 2003, I now require a wheelchair to get around the city. I like to drive the wheelchair at full speed, thus the moniker "Wheelchair Kamikaze".

Before getting sick, I was the Director of DVD Production for one of the major international music companies. Yes, I was once a member of the Evil Empire... Prior to my enlistment in the Evil Empire, I worked as a video producer and editor.

I grew up in New York City, and spent the 1980s in Boston (college and postcollege rock 'n roll craziness). During the 1990s, I lived in South Florida, until I woke up one morning and realized I was living in South Florida, came to my senses, and moved back to New York. I hope you like my work...

Click here to read all of Marc's articles on MultipleSclerosis.net.

Special note: The posts originally appeared on Marc's personal blog, WheelchairKamikaze.com. They are being published on MulitpleSclerosis.net with permission from the author.

By providing your email address, you are agreeing to our privacy policy.