Welcome to MultipleSclerosis.net
Welcome to MultipleSclerosis.net, the newest resource for patients and caregivers living with multiple sclerosis.
Multiple sclerosis can have an enormous impact on the lives of patients and their loved ones. Whether you were recently diagnosed or have been living with MS for years, MultipleSclerosis.net strives to provide you with the resources to help manage your disease, learn from and educate others, and connect with peers and healthcare professionals. While there is currently no cure for MS, we hope the information provided will help improve quality of life for you and your loved ones.
At MultipleSclerosis.net, we go through a rigorous process to provide you with the most accurate and relevant information. We use only trustworthy sources, such as the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and peer-reviewed journals. Our content is written by professional medical writers and published only after review by leading patient advocates or physicians.
In addition to our original content, we also encourage individuals touched by MS to share their experiences with the community. As we continue to grow the site, expect to see more:
- Original articles from patient advocates, healthcare professionals and guest experts
- Opportunities to connect with fellow community members, read others stories, comments on articles, participate in forums or get a new conversation started.
- Be on the lookout for exciting tools to help manage your MS - including Interactive Symptoms Map, Mobile APP & others elements coming soon.
- Sign up to the MS Weekly Newsletter where you can get latest MS, news, tips and experts articles right in your inbox. We also conduct large scale surveys and will publish the results on the site so sign up now to be sure to get these studies results.
- We will be very active on social media and hope to provide relevant articles and comments to the conversation so Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
Multiplesclerosis.net is brought to you by Health Union, LLC, the company that also publishes Migraine.com - a platform that has helped connect over 250,000 monthly migraine patients, caregivers, and healthcare professionals. In addition to conducting and publishing original research, Migraine.com has led and supported in advocacy efforts to support the migraine community.
Health Union, LLC does not manufacture, distribute, market or sell any product to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure multiple sclerosis.
We welcome your questions, comments and suggestions! Please e-mail us at anytime.
Do you have any cleaning hacks that make your life easier?