Every year we post several hundred articles on MultipleSclerosis.net that are written by our outstanding contributors. These articles cover a broad range of topics, including daily life with MS, highlights from newly published studies, tips and tricks for everyday living, caring for others with MS, and more. These articles truly make a difference in the lives of those who are impacted by MS, and we are so thankful to have such an amazing team dedicated to helping others.
Of the hundreds of articles published in 2015, here are just a few of those that were read the most.
- The Neurological Exam Explained
- Have You Heard of Restless Genital Syndrome?
- Multiple Sclerosis: The Ugly Truth
- Poor Vision - What is Optic Neuritis?
- Well, that's Embarrassing
- Why is it not a relapse every time I feel worse?
- 27 Facts for World MS Day
- The 50 Shades of MS Pain
- My View – Medical Marijuana and MS
- A Certain Kind of Crazy
Have you ever tried acupuncture to help alleviate symptoms?