Two Big Challenges Multiple Sclerosis Makes Us Face
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The MultipleSclerosis.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Gary Wickman. Problems Faced By People with Multiple Sclerosis. Healthcare Guidance for better Health/Neurological Disorders. Published July 25, 2018. https://www.healthguidance.org/entry/15663/1/problems-faced-by-people-with-multiple-sclerosis.html
- Salter A, Thomas N, Tyry T, Cutter G, Marrie RA. Employment and Absenteeism in Working-age Persons with Multiple Sclerosis. Pubmed.gov. J Med Econ. 2017 May;20(5):493-502.doi: 10.1080/13696998.2016.1277229. Epub 2017 Jan 25. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28035846
- Julie Stachowiak, Ph.D. Social Challenges for People with Multiple Sclerosis. Verywellhealth, Updated October 27, 2016. https://www.verywellhealth.com/social-challenges-of-people-with-multiple-sclerosis-2440851
- Banati M, Sandor J, Mike A, Illes E, Bors L, Feldmann A, Herold R, Illes Z. Social cognition and Theory of Mind in patients with relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis. Eur J Neurol. 2009 Nov 17. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19922457
- Henry JD, Phillips LH, Beatty WW, McDonald S, Longley WA, Joscelyne A, Rendell PG. Evidence for deficits in facial affect recognition and theory of mind in multiple sclerosis. J Int Neuropsychol Soc. 2009 Mar;15(2):277-85. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19203428