Community Stories: Highlights of 2015
So many of the amazing community members of MultipleSclerosis.net have willingly shared their personal stories of living with or caring for someone with multiple sclerosis, and in doing so, have helped countless numbers of others whose lives are impacted by MS. It can make a huge difference in a person's life to know that there are others out there who are going through something similar, so we are incredibly thankful to everyone who has taken the time to share their personal story. Here are just a few of the most read stories of 2015.
- Cognitive Dysfunction: A Scary and Invisible Fight
- The Terror of Meeting New People: “Wait, YOU are on disability?”
- 10 Things I’ve Learned by Having MS
- Why a cold isn’t “just” a cold
- A glimpse into one MS Warrior’s symptoms
- The Alone feeling has shown his ugly face…
- A Visual for Fatigue
- Paying the Price
- ‘PTmsD?’ My post-traumatic MS disorder
- Why Are You Always Talking About MS?
Do you have a fear of needles and take medication that requires injection?