Do Vitamins and Other Supplements Really Benefit People with MS?
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The MultipleSclerosis.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Vitamins, Minerals & Herbs in MS: AN INTRODUCTION, by Allen Bowling, MD PHD, National Multiple Sclerosis Society, 2015.
- Can Vitamins and Supplements Help MS, by Beth W. Orenstein, rev. by Lindsey Marcellin, MD, MPH, www.everydayhealth.com
- Alberto Ascherio, MD, DrPH et al. Vitamin D Status during Pregnancy and Risk of Multiple Sclerosis in Offspring of Women in the Finnish Maternity Cohort. JAMA Neurol, March 2016 DOI: 10.1001/jamaneurol.2015.4800
- The Omega-3 Factor, Living Well with MS, National Multiple Sclerosis Society www.nationalmssociety.org
- The Benefits of Vitamin B Complex, Nicole McDermott, Daily Burn, April 2/25/2014. www.dailyburn.com