Going Hormonal: Facts, Myths, and Musings
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The MultipleSclerosis.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- The role of ovarian steroid hormones in mood, by Schwartz DH, Romans SE, Meiyappan S, De Souza MJ, Einstein G., 2012 H Behav, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov.
- Low Estrogen: Common Causes, Symptoms and Treatment Options, posted by Dr. John Farmer, Sept 8, 2014 12:55:54 pm on NOVAHealth. blog.novahealththerapy.com.
- Overview of Menopause, publication review by: the Editorial Staff at Healthcommunities.com, published 01 Feb 2001, last modified: 14 Aug 2014.
- Low sex drive in women, Mayo Clinic staff, August 28, 2015. www.mayoclinic.org.
- What are the Symptoms of Hormonal Imbalance in Men? by Ngozi Oguejiofo, last updated: Aug 16, 2013. www.livestrong.com.
- Male Menopause, reviewed by David T. Derrer, MD on August 17, 2014. www.WebMD.com.
- All about hormones, published 01/26/2014 and updated 03/24/2015, www.bedsider.org.
- Mood changes and physical complaints during the normal menstrual cycle in healthy young women, by Laessle RG, Tuschl RJ, Schweiger U, Pirke KM; NCBI Pubmed, 1990;15(2):131-8. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov.