What Got You Talking in 2015
Every year the amazing contributors at MultipleSclerosis.net write numerous articles about life with MS, sharing their personal feelings, experiences, and their wealth of knowledge about this condition. So many of these articles strike a chord with our community members, who often comment and share their own thoughts and feelings with the broader community. Here are just a few of the articles that inspired our community members and got them talking in 2015.
- Please, Tell Me Again How I’m NOT Disabled
- We Shouldn’t Have To Prove That We Really Do Have MS
- Myoclonus – Why am I So Easily Startled by Sound?
- Driving and Multiple Sclerosis; Independence
- I'm a Homebody
- Immune Reconstitution; The Rebound Effect of Tysabri
- Multiple Sclerosis: The Ugly Truth
- Community Thoughts: Finding Shoes for the Summer
- Poor Vision - What is Optic Neuritis?
- Reading MS: What About You?
How many specialists did you see before finding "The One"?