March is MS Awareness Month
March is MS Awareness Month and in an effort to help spread awareness and understanding of MS, the Multiple Sclerosis Association of America (MSAA) is encouraging everyone to increase their knowledge of the disease and support the many individuals whose lives are affected by MS.
The Multiple Sclerosis Association of America offers a variety of ways to learn more about MS and show your support, not only during MS Awareness Month but throughout the year:
- With 39 titles and growing, our MSi Video Library contains educational videos and webinars on a variety of topics specifically focused on the MS community.
- In addition to MSAA’s award-winning magazine, The Motivator, we also offer many publications to educate the community including the recently published Improving Lives Today! A Guide to MSAA’s Programs and Services.
- Throughout the year, MSAA hosts educational events for people with MS and their care partners – check out our Calendar of Events to find upcoming programs happening in your area.
- MSAA’s Art Showcase highlights the amazing artwork created by talented individuals with MS. You can even send an eCard to family and friends featuring the artwork of your favorite artist to help raise awareness about MS.
Interested in helping the MS community?
- Register today for Swim for MS and help raise awareness of MS and funds that directly support the MS community! Getting started is as easy as 1-2-3! Check out MSAA’s fun new Swim for MS video here.
- Help us spread MS awareness by using MSAA’s “March is MS Awareness Month” badge (located at the top of this page - right-click the image and "Save As" to save it to your computer) as your profile picture on all of your social media platforms. Don’t forget to use the hashtag #MSAwareness or #MSAwarenessMonth (whichever you can fit!) in your posts!
Please join MSAA as we take part in recognizing March as MS Awareness month and as we work to focus on MS awareness this month and year round.
Have you entered our Superhero Giveaway?