Celebrating Our 100,000+ Facebook Likes!
We are thrilled to have such a wonderful and supportive group of people here at MultipleSclerosis.net. To celebrate 100,000 likes on our Facebook page, we came up with a list of facts to demonstrate the magnitude of 100,000:
- 100,000 people is approximately one quarter of all the MS cases in the US.
- 100,000 people is more than any NFL football team can seat in a stadium.
- 100,000 miles could go around the world 4 times.
- There are an average 100,000 commercial flights per a given day.
- The average human heart beats just over 100,000 beats per a day.
The strength and success of the community is due to all our incredible members. We want to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you for being a part of MultipleSclerosis.net. Thank you to everyone who has read, shared, liked or commented on an article! Your participation has made such an impact on us and on the community as a whole as we continue to grow.
How do you feel before getting an MRI done?