Spasticity and Its Treatments
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The MultipleSclerosis.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- LIST OF SCHEDULE I DRUGS (US) www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Schedule_I_drugs_(US)
- “Stretching Key for MSers,” by Dr. Ken Seaman, PT, MA, DPT, ActiveMSers: Staying active with multiple sclerosis, copyright 2016. www.activemsers.org/
- Baclofen Side Effects Center, Medical editor John P. Cunha, DO, FACOEP. Rxlist, last reviewed on 8/30/2016.www.rxlist.com/baclofen-side-effects-drug-center
- Muscle Relaxants, WebMD, by Healthwise staff, Primary Medical Reviewer William H. Blahd, Jr., MD, FACEP, Specialist Medical Reviewer, Robert B. Keller, MD – Orthopedics, current as of May 22, 2015.
- “Indica vs. Sativa: Understanding the Differences,” Leaf Science, Strains - June 19, 2014. www.leafscience.com/2014/06/19/indica-vs-sativa-understanding-differences
- “FDA Approves Syndros, Marijuana In Liquid Form — But Is It More Effective Than Pills?” by Dana Dovey>, Medical Daily, Jul 28, 2016 02:01 PM. www.medicaldaily.com/fda-approval-liquid-marijuana-thc-pills
- “Multiple Sclerosis and Spasticity,” Rachael L. Palmieri, MS, RN-C/ANP Albany, New York VA Medical Center, last updated: September 2009. www.va.gov/MS/Veterans/symptom_management/Multiple_and_Sclerosis_Spasticity.asp
- “Therapeutic potential of cannabinoid medicines,” by P. J. Robson, First published: 4 September 2013, Wiley Online Library. www.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/