The Language of MS: Should it Change?
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The MultipleSclerosis.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- NCI Dictionary of Cancer Terms. NIH National Cancer Institute.
- The History of Cancer. American Cancer Society.
- Orenstein B. A Short History of MS. Published October 17, 2015.
- Kabat G. Ken Burns' Magisterial Cancer: The Emperor of All Maladies. Forbes, Science and Technology. Published April 4, 2015.
- Dolce K. A Portable History of MS. MultipleSclerosis.net. Published October 27, 2013.