Why We Develop Anxiety with MS and What We Can Do About It, Part II of II
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The MultipleSclerosis.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Retrain Your Anxious Brain: Practical and Effective Tools to Conquer Anxiety by John Tsilimparis, MFT and Daylle Deanna Schwartz, Harlequin Enterprises Limited: Ontario, copyright October 1, 2014. Amazon. (Audio version available)
- Impact of recently diagnosed multiple sclerosis on quality of life, anxiety, depression and distress of patients and partners, Authors: A. C. J. W. Janssens, P. A. van Doorn, J. B. de Boer, F. G. A. van der Meché, J. Passchier, R. Q. Hintzen. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica: Rotterdam, 12 September 2003, pp. 389-395. www.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1034/j.1600-0404.2003.00166.x/full
- How Hyperfixation Helps Me Cope with Anxiety and Depression, by Alaura Filbin. The Mighty, 3/26/2017. www.themighty.com/2017/03/hyperfixation-obsessions-anxiety-depression/
- How to Differentiate Bipolar Disorder from Unipolar Depression, by Lauren Lebano, Psych Congress Network, July 8, 2013. www.psychcongress.com/article/how-differentiate-bipolar-disorder-unipolar-depression
- The Bible's 'Do Not Be Afraid' Means Something Different When You Have Anxietyby Christina Laidler, The Mighty, March 25, 2017. www.themighty.com/2017/03/christian-anxiety-do-not-be-afraid/