Current Market Research Opportunities
In addition to our own surveys that we conduct from time to time, like the MS In America, MultipleSclerosis.net also occasionally conducts custom research studies for companies interested in learning more about how patients feel about their products or services.
Current research opportunities
There are no current market research opportunities. New opportunities will be posted as they arise.
We take your privacy seriously
Please know that:
- We will always let you know when a survey is for a market research sponsor. Participation in market research is completely optional.
- Research opportunities are limited to a set number of participants, and participation is on a first-come, first-served basis. If you try to participate after the set number of participants has been reached, you will not be able to participate in the study.
- Participants may need to meet certain criteria to participate in a survey and receive the incentive. If you do not qualify and complete the survey, you will not receive the incentive.
- You may only take this survey once. Surveys detected as having been taken more than once or fraudulently by an individual and/or entity will not receive the incentive.
- In some cases, Health Union may contact you to verify your responses; your survey will be considered complete upon this verification.
- We take your privacy seriously. Your personal information is stored in a secure system and will never be shared with the sponsor. Sponsors will not see or be given access to your e-mail address, and we will never tell the sponsor “Susan Smith said...” but rather results are presented in an aggregated form like “63% of respondents said...”
Questions? Email us at Research@MultipleSclerosis.net
How many specialists did you see before finding "The One"?