Get the Latest on MS Research News from MSAA
With the multitude of multiple sclerosis studies, clinical trials, and conferences happening on a regular basis, it’s important to stay on top of all the latest advancements in MS research – and MSAA is here to help!
MSAA publishes a bimonthly article series, “What’s New in MS Research” that provides important information on topics ranging from highlights of major international MS conferences and updates on trials with experimental disease-modifying therapies, to new findings on the development of the disease, symptom management, and quality-of-life issues.
Highlights from ECTRIMS
In the latest edition, we feature highlights from the recent European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis (ECTRIMS) 35th annual conference. Held this past September in Stockholm, Sweden, ECTRIMS hosts the world’s largest annual international conference devoted to research in multiple sclerosis. Topics featured in the article include:
- Study findings on specific approved and experimental MS medications
- Treatment strategies and trends
- Other interventions for MS, including complementary and alternative therapies, stem-cell transplants, and plasma exchange
- Disease course and risk factors
- And other topics of interest to the MS community
To read the latest edition of “What’s New in MS Research,” please visit our website here.
Have you ever experienced any of the following financial struggles due to your MS?