Miss Kentucky, Ramsey Carpenter, is a Winner in My Book!
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The MultipleSclerosis.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Kiley Shuffett. “Interview with Ramsey.” YouTube.com, March 21, 2014. Accessed at http://youtu.be/d_Kq_ftwymE
- Mary Meehan. “MS diagnosis gives Miss Kentucky a platform and perspective to enjoy the ride.” Kentucky.com, September 6, 2014. Accessed at http://www.kentucky.com/2014/09/06/3415553_ms-diagnosis-gives-miss-kentucky.html?rh=1
- Lauren Weigle. “Miss Kentucky Ramsey Carpenter: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know.” Heavy.com, September 14, 2014. Accessed at http://heavy.com/entertainment/2014/09/ramsey-carpenter-miss-kentucky-ms-multiple-sclerosis-america-2015-winner-competition-fiddle/
- Adrienne Mand Lewin. “From diabetes to MS, Miss America hopefuls rise above disabilities.” Today.com, September 12, 2014. Accessed at http://www.today.com/style/miss-america-contestants-rise-above-disabilities-1D80142406
- Blythe Brumleve. “Miss Kentucky Ramsey Carpenter Vying for Miss America 2015.” Game DayR.com, September 12, 2014. Accessed at http://gamedayr.com/lifestyle/wags-and-babes/miss-kentucky-ramsey-carpenter-miss-america-2015-117358/