MS Research Spotlight: Remyelination, Epstein-Barr Virus, and More
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The MultipleSclerosis.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- University at Buffalo. What prevents remyelination? New stem cell research reveals a critical culprit. Medical Xpress - medical research advances and health news. https://medicalxpress.com/news/2018-12-remyelination-stem-cell-reveals-critical.html. Published December 18, 2018. Accessed January 2, 2019.
- NDA for Novel Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis Oral Treatment Submitted. eMPR. https://www.empr.com/drugs-in-the-pipeline/relapsing-form-multiple-sclerosis-ms-oral-diroximel-fumarate/article/821508/. Published December 17, 2018. Accessed January 2, 2019.
- Pena A. Ignored MRI Signal May Aid in Early MS Diagnosis, Other Brain Conditions. Multiple Sclerosis News Today. https://multiplesclerosisnewstoday.com/2018/09/27/ignored-mri-signal-may-aid-early-diagnosis-ms-other-brain-conditions. Published September 27, 2018. Accessed January 2, 2019.
- Craven C. Multiple Sclerosis and Epstein-Barr Virus. Healthline. https://www.healthline.com/health-news/new-immunotherapy-may-improve-ms-symptoms. Published December 7, 2018. Accessed January 2, 2019.
- Chiasson A. This Toronto neurologist is leading a new effort to uncover the mysteries of MS | CBC News. CBCnews. https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/canadian-team-of-doctors-begin-new-ms-study-1.4933816. Published December 6, 2018. Accessed January 2, 2019.