MS Research Spotlight: Magnesium Deficiency, LDN, and More
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The MultipleSclerosis.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Anxiety and Depression Linked to Cognitive Problems in MS and Other Disorders, Says New Study. National Multiple Sclerosis Society. https://www.nationalmssociety.org/About-the-Society/News/Anxiety-and-Depression-Linked-to-Cognitive-Problem. Published January 29, 2019. Accessed February 4, 2019.
- University of Edinburgh. "Study sheds light on brain cell changes in people with MS." ScienceDaily. ScienceDaily, 23 January 2019.
- Anson P. Study Finds Naltrexone Has No Serious Side Effects. Pain News Network. https://www.painnewsnetwork.org/stories/2019/1/21/study-finds-naltrexone-has-no-serious-side-effects. Published January 21, 2019. Accessed February 4, 2019.
- Why Vitamin D is Useless without This Critical Nutrient | Care2 Healthy Living. Care2 Causes. https://www.care2.com/greenliving/why-vitamin-d-is-useless-without-this-critical-nutrient.html. Published January 18, 2019. Accessed February 4, 2019.
- Burt RK, Balabanov R, Burman J, et al. Effect of Nonmyeloablative Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation vs Continued Disease-Modifying Therapy on Disease Progression in Patients With Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis: A Randomized Clinical Trial. JAMA. 2019;321(2):165–174. doi:10.1001/jama.2018.18743