MS Good News Report: The Latest Research from January 2020
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The MultipleSclerosis.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Figueiredo, M. New Imaging Agent of Myelin for Earlier MS Diagnosis, Myeliviz, Entering Clinical Testing. Multiple Sclerosis News Today. January 29, 2020. https://multiplesclerosisnewstoday.com/news-posts/2020/01/27imaging-agent-of-myelin-myeliviz-entering-clinical-trial.
- University of California - San Diego. "New injection technique may boost spinal cord injury repair efforts." ScienceDaily. www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/01/200129125606.htm (accessed February 12, 2020).
- Young, B. Portable device to monitor the blink reflex cleared by Food and Drug Administration. Medical University of South Carolina. January 28, 2020. https://web.musc.edu/about/news-center/2020/01/28/blinktbi.
- Multiple sclerosis and bilingualism. John Benjamins Publishing Company. January 16, 2020. https://benjamins.com/catalog/lab.18037.ave.
- EU grant success to harness the immune system to treat brain damage. Cambridge Network. January 13, 2020. https://www.cambridgenetwork.co.uk/news/eu-grant-success-harness-immune-system-treat-brain-damage.