MS Research Spotlight: Vitamin D, Neuropsych Testing, MS-Friendly Dietary Supplements & More
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The MultipleSclerosis.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Pena, A. #ECTRIMS2019 – Should Vitamin D Supplements Be Recommended for MS? Multiple Sclerosis News Today. September 25, 2019. https://multiplesclerosisnewstoday.com/news-posts/2019/09/19/ectrims2019-hot-topic-3-should-we-recommend-vitamin-d-supplementation-to-our-ms-patients/.
- Kessler Foundation. "Researchers relate neuropsychological tests with real-life activity in multiple sclerosis." ScienceDaily. September 19, 2019. www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/09/190919142203.htm.
- Bender, E. Vaccines Do Not Increase Risk of Multiple Sclerosis, Population Study Finds. Neurology Today. September 19, 2019. https://journals.lww.com/neurotodayonline/Pages/articleviewer.aspx?year=2019&issue=09190&article=00002&type=Fulltext.
- Tryfonos, C.; Mantzorou, M.; Fotiou, D.; Vrizas, M.; Vadikolias, K.; Pavlidou, E.; Giaginis, C. Dietary Supplements on Controlling Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms and Relapses: Current Clinical Evidence and Future Perspectives. Medicines 2019, 6, 95.
- Pena, A. #ECTRIMS2019 — Promises and Warnings About Stem Cell Therapy. Multiple Sclerosis News Today. September 12, 2019. https://multiplesclerosisnewstoday.com/news-posts/2019/09/05/ectrims2019-talk-hot-topic-4-hsct-and-stem-cell-treatment-in-ms/