MS Research Spotlight: Pregnancy Relapse Rebound, Cocoa for Fatigue & More
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The MultipleSclerosis.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Gould et al. Pregnancy-related Relapses in a Large, Contemporary Multiple Sclerosis Cohort: No Increased Risk in the Postpartum Period. To be presented at the American Academy of Neurology’s 71st Annual Meeting; May 4-10, 2019; Philadelphia, PA.
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. "Pediatric onset multiple sclerosis study examines baffling, often-overlooked disease." ScienceDaily. www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/03/190307141010.htm Accessed March 26, 2019.
- Cross, T.P., Shanks, A.K., Duffy, L.V. et al. Families’ Experience of Pediatric Onset Multiple Sclerosis. Journal of Child & Adolescent Trauma. January 8, 2019. https://doi.org/10.1007/s40653-018-0243-7
- BMJ. "Cocoa may help curb fatigue typically associated with multiple sclerosis (MS): May offer easy, safe approach to persistent symptom, if confirmed in larger studies, suggest researchers." ScienceDaily. www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/03/190304195240.htm. Accessed March 26, 2019.
- Burkill S. et al. The association between multiple sclerosis and pain medications. PAIN: The Journal of the International Association for the Study of Pain. 2019;160(2):424-432. doi:10.1097/j.pain.0000000000001556.