Six Exciting Ways to Shop and Support the MS Community
Holiday season is officially upon us, and finding the right gift for all of your loved ones can be stressful! Did you know that there’s a way to buy great gifts for everyone on your list while also supporting MSAA and the MS community? MSAA has several “Shop and Support” options that allow you to spread holiday cheer while also giving back. Here are six online shopping opportunities for you to Improve Lives Today with MSAA:
- Love to shop on Amazon? Then you’re in luck! Use AmazonSmile and a percentage of your eligible purchases will be donated to MSAA. It’s very easy to get started: just go to Amazon Smile, sign in to your regular Amazon account, and select Multiple Sclerosis Association of America (MSAA) as your charity. You can also go directly to our page on AmazonSmile via this link.
Shop for everything on your list and Amazon will donate directly to MSAA.
- Does someone you know love jewelry? Pura Vida Bracelets has partnered with MSAA to promote MS awareness. For each bracelet purchased, Pura Vida will donate $1 to MSAA. To order a Pura Vida bracelet for yourself or a loved one, visit.
- Have an athlete in the family? Our partners at HardcoreSport provide a special collection of Swim for MS swimsuits for both men and women! MSAA receives 20% for every swimsuit purchased. To check out the different styles offered, visit the following link.
- Looking to do a little “spring cleaning” during the winter? Selling items on eBay is a great way to support our work for the MS community! MSAA is part of the eBay for Charity program, where a percentage of your eBay sales and purchases are donated to help people in the MS community. Register for eBay for Charity here.
- Attention candle fanatics: You can purchase an exclusive MSAA candle created by the Whip City Candle Company in a variety of fragrances. They are great for gift-giving, and a portion of the proceeds helps support our free programs and services. Learn more here.
- Want to represent MSAA every day? CafePress makes it easy! You can purchase items through the “MSAA and Swim for MS” CafePress shop to show your support and help spread MS awareness. 20% of all proceeds are donated to MSAA. To browse MSAA and Swim for MS items, please visit.
We greatly appreciate all support, no matter how you choose to donate to help us provide free programs and services to members of the MS community. From MSAA, we hope that you and your loved ones have a wonderful holiday season as well!
How many specialists did you see before finding "The One"?