Written by: Casey Hribar | Last reviewed: August 2018.
- Rituximab Injection. U.S. National Library of Medicine: MedlinePlus. https://medlineplus.gov/druginfo/meds/a607038.html#why. Published May 15, 2018. Accessed July 28, 2018.
- Memon AB, Javed A, et al. Long-term safety of rituximab induced peripheral B-cell depletion in autoimmune neurological diseases. PLOS One. http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0190425. Published January 8, 2018. Accessed July 28, 2018.
- Tolerability and Safety of Switching from Rituximab to Ocrelizumab in Patients with Relapsing Forms of Multiple Sclerosis. ClinicalTrials.gov. ID: NCT02980042.
- Rituximab Versus Fumarate in Newly Diagnosed Multiple Sclerosis (RIFUND-MS). ClinicalTrials.gov. ID: NCT02746744.
- Comparison of Clinical Effects of Rituximab and Glatiramer Acetate in Active Progressive Multiple Sclerosis Patients. ClinicalTrials.gov. ID: NCT03315923.
- Determining the Effectiveness of Early Intensive Versus Escalation Approaches for RRMS (DELIVER-MS). ClinicalTrials.gov. ID: NCT03535298.
- Hauser SL, Waubant E, et al. B-cell depletion with rituximab in relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis. N Engl J Med. 2008; 358, 676-88.
- Hawker K, O'Connor P, et al. Rituximab in patients with primary progressive multiple sclerosis: results of a randomized double-blind placebo-controlled multicenter trial. Ann Neurol. 2009; 66, 460-71.
- Scotti B, Disanto G, et al. Effectiveness and safety of rituximab in multiple sclerosis: An observational study from Southern Switzerland. PLOS One. http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0197415. Published May 14, 2018. Accessed July 28, 2018.
- Granqvist M, Boremalm M, et al. Comparative effectiveness of rituximab and other treatment choices for multiple sclerosis. JAMA Neurology. 2018; 75(3), 320-7.
- Komori M, Lin YC, et al. Insufficient disease inhibition by intrathecal rituximab in progressive multiple sclerosis. March 2016; 3(3), 166-79.