caret icon Back to all discussions


Deos anyone know of a travel company that deals with slow walkers or walking issues?

Would like to travel to Indochina.

  1. I love to travel but haven't been to Indochina. There is an organizaiton, AbleData that is funded through the US Department of Education that has a wide variety of travel resources listed. You might check them out -

    They list a group - EasyAsia - that looks very thorough in their travel assistance. Since I have not worked with this agency, please be sure to check them out on your own- maybe look for some online reviews about their travel help.

    I am so glad to know there are people who don't let their MS stop them from seeing the world. best, Laura

    Please read our rules before posting.