That Crazy Itch You Just Can’t Satisfy
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The MultipleSclerosis.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Butler DF. Pruritus and Systemic Disease (updated 31 May 2012). In: Medscape Drugs and Diseases. Retrieved 12 July 2014 from http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1098029-overview
- Itching. National Multiple Sclerosis Society, n.d. Retrieved 12 July 2014 from http://www.nationalmssociety.org/Symptoms-Diagnosis/MS-Symptoms/Itching
- Pietrangelo, Ann. Multiple Sclerosis Itching: Causes, Treatments, and More. Healthline.com, 23 April 2014. Retrieved 12 July 2014 from http://www.healthline.com/health/multiple-sclerosis-itching
- Stachowiak, Julie. Itching as a Symptom of Multiple Sclerosis. About.com, 19 May 2014. Retrieved 12 July 2014 from http://ms.about.com/od/signssymptoms/a/Itching-As-A-Symptom-Of-Multiple-Sclerosis.htm
- Taylor JS, Zirwas, MJ, Sood A. Pruritus. In: Disease Management Project (Dermatology). Cleveland Clinic Center for Continuing Education. Retrieved 12 July 2014 from http://www.clevelandclinicmeded.com/medicalpubs/diseasemanagement/dermatology/pruritus-itch/