MS & Insomnia: Current Research
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The MultipleSclerosis.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Assessment of sleep disorders and diagnostic procedures. Zucconi M and Ferri R. From Sleep Medicine Textbook. European Sleep Research Society (ESRS): Regensburg, 2014:pp. 95–109.
- Chronic insomnia disorder in multiple sclerosis—A Portuguese multicentre study on prevalence, subtypes, associated factors and impact on quality of life. Viana P, Rodrigues E, Fernandes C, et al. Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders, 2014;4:pp. 477–483.
- Development and Treatment of Insomnia. Primary Psychiatry, 2007 June 1. Retrieved from the Internet on June 5, 2018.
- Poor Sleep in Patients with Multiple Sclerosis. Lunde HMB, Aea TF, Indrevåg W, et al. PLoS One, 2012 Nov 14;7(11):e49996.
- Prevalnece [sic] of insomnia in non-depressed multiple sclerosis patients, cross-sectional study. Alhazzani AA, et al. Journal of the Neurological Sciences, 2017 Oct 15;381(supp):pp. 236–237.
- Psychological processes associated with insomnia in patients with multiple sclerosis. Schellaert V, Labauge P, Lebrun C, et al. Sleep, 2018 Mar 1;41(3):1 zsy002.
- Sleep disorders in multiple sclerosis and their relationship to fatigue. Veauthier C, et al. Sleep Medicine, 2014 Jan;15(1):pp. 5–14.