Spotlight on MSAA and MultipleSclerosis.net
Who is MSAA?
The Multiple Sclerosis Association of America (MSAA) is a leading resource for the entire MS community. We provide vital programs, resources, and support for tens of thousands of people with multiple sclerosis annually. MSAA has been dedicated to the mission of Improving Lives Today since 1970.
It is through ongoing support and direct services that MSAA assists people with MS, their families, and their care partners. Our initiatives are designed to advance access to educational and wellness resources as well as address quality-of-life issues.
Our partnership with MultipleSclerosis.net
MSAA and MultipleSclerosis.net collaborate on providing informative resources and supportive platforms that will benefit the MS community. We believe in empowering those affected by MS by providing access to resources to support and assist in the overall management of MS.
The MSAA and MultipleSclerosis.net teams collaborate with medical and healthcare professionals to ensure that accurate, up-to-date, and helpful information is available to people with MS and their families. MSAA is pleased to have collaborated with MultipleSclerosis.net for over 10 years and looks forward to sharing content that is beneficial to the MS community.
MSAA provides services and programs for the MS community at no cost, including:
- Toll-free Helpline and online chat with MSAA's trained specialists available by phone, email, or live online
- MRI Access Program for qualified individuals who need financial assistance to pay for an MRI
- Award-winning educational publications, including MSAA’s magazine, The Motivator, as well as our MS Conversations blog, podcasts, and on-demand video programming and webinars providing informative tips, MS updates, and symptom-management strategies
- Equipment Distribution Program and Cooling Distribution Program offering products that can help make daily living with MS easier and improve safety
- Shared-management tools, including the My MS Manager™ mobile app and MSAA's Ultimate MS Treatment Guide, created to help people be proactive and take steps toward better health and improved quality of life
- And more!
Stay tuned for many exciting upcoming MSAA events, including:
- Various educational webinars, podcasts, and activities occurring throughout the month of March for MS Awareness Month – for more information, please visit mymsaa.org/awarenessmonth
- March 14 – Improving Lives Through Art® Virtual Art Tour
- March 28 – Improving Lives Through Art® Paint-Along
- April 19 – MSAA Golf Classic occurring at Blue Bell Country Club in Pennsylvania
- May 3 (in-person) and May 18 (virtual) – 9th Annual Improving Lives Benefit, celebrating key members of the community for their outstanding accomplishments!
MSAA remains steadfast in our dedication to our mission of Improving Lives Today for the multiple sclerosis community and will continue to provide educational resources and ongoing support to people with MS and their families.
Would it have been helpful to hear from others and their experiences when you were beginning your MS journey?
Join the conversation