Food and Diet
Written by Emily Downward | Last review date: February 2019.
- Diet & nutrition. National MS Society. Available at https://www.nationalmssociety.org/Living-Well-With-MS/Diet-Exercise-Healthy-Behaviors/Diet-Nutrition. Accessed 4/11/18.
- Dietary guidelines for Americans, 2015-2020, 8th edition. U.S. Department of Agriculture. Available at https://health.gov/dietaryguidelines/2015/resources/2015-2020_Dietary_Guidelines.pdf. Accessed 4/11/18.
- Is there a multiple sclerosis diet? Mayo Clinic. Available at https://www.mayoclinic.org/multiple-sclerosis-diet/expert-answers/faq-20057953. Accessed 4/11/18.
- Vitamins, Minerals, and Herbs in Multiple Sclerosis: An Introduction. National Multiple Sclerosis Society. Available at https://www.nationalmssociety.org/NationalMSSociety/media/MSNationalFiles/Brochures/Brochure-Vitamins,-Minerals,-and-Herbs-in-MS_-An-Introduction.pdf. Accessed 4/10/18.
- Butler N. Diet tips for multiple sclerosis. Medical News Today. Available at https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/315227.php. Accessed 4/11/18.
- Shen S, Wong CH. Bugging inflammation: role of the gut microbiota. Clinical & Translational Immunology. 2016;5(4):e72-. doi:10.1038/cti.2016.12.