MS Research Spotlight: Ancient Viruses, MS Mimics, Virtual House Calls & More
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The MultipleSclerosis.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- “Better explanations” in multiple sclerosis diagnostic workup: A 3-year longitudinal study.” May 28, 2019. Neurology. https://n.neurology.org/content/92/22/e2527
- “Brain Function Assessment of Patients with Multiple Sclerosis in the Expanded Disability Status Scale: A Proposal for Modification.” May 16, 2019. International Journal of MS Care. https://ijmsc.org/doi/pdf/10.7224/1537-2073.2018-084
- “Multiple sclerosis: Discovery of a mechanism responsible for chronic inflammation.” May 10, 2019. Institut Pasteur via Science Daily. https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/05/190510091354.htm
- “Comparison of Telemedicine Versus In-Person Visits for Persons with Multiple Sclerosis: A Randomized Crossover Study of Feasibility, Cost, and Satisfaction.” May 6, 2019 || Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders. https://www.msard-journal.com/article/S2211-0348(19)30197-X/pdf
- “Season of birth and multiple sclerosis: a systematic review and multivariate meta-analysis.” May 4, 2019. Journal of Neurology. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00415-019-09346-5