MS Research Spotlight: Mood Swings, MS Anniversary, and More
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The MultipleSclerosis.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Johnson J. Multiple sclerosis mood swings: Causes and treatments. Medical News Today. https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/323879.php. Accessed December 11, 2018.
- Bernard Zalc; One hundred and fifty years ago Charcot reported multiple sclerosis as a new neurological disease, Brain, Volume 141, Issue 12, 1 December 2018, Pages 3482–3488, https://doi.org/10.1093/brain/awy287
- Susman E. Machine Learning Allows for Low-Dose Gadolinium Contrast. Medpage Today. https://www.medpagetoday.com/meetingcoverage/rsna/76606. Published November 30, 2018. Accessed December 11, 2018.
- Switch for the regeneration of nerve cell insulation. ScienceDaily. https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/11/181130111648.htm. Published November 30, 2018. Accessed December 11, 2018.
- Center for Drug Evaluation and Research. Drug Safety and Availability - FDA warns about rare but serious risks of stroke and blood vessel wall tears with multiple sclerosis drug Lemtrada (alemtuzumab). U S Food and Drug Administration Home Page. https://www.fda.gov/Drugs/DrugSafety/ucm624247.htm. Accessed December 11, 2018.
- CDC to Study Multiple Sclerosis in Launch of New Neurological Conditions Surveillance System. National Multiple Sclerosis Society. https://www.nationalmssociety.org/About-the-Society/News/CDC-to-Study-Multiple-Sclerosis-in-Launch-of-New-N. Published November 28, 2018. Accessed December 11, 2018.