Skip to Accessibility Tools Skip to Content Skip to Footer


Hi, Lorraine has MS and is taken Tecfidera, so much better than the shots. Gradually she is becoming worse and uses a scooter most of the time. Lately, she is unable to stand up straight. I live in Massachusetts and I am not satisfied with her neurologist. Does anyone have one near that specializes in M.S.?


This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.


  • Lisa Emrich moderator
    4 years ago

    Hi Richard,

    I know that I responded to your question on our Facebook page, but for others who may have a similar questions here were my suggestions.

    You can search for an MS clinic or MS specialist in this database – – of MS clinics and specialists who are members of the Consortium of MS Centers.

    You can contact the National MS Society to ask for a recommendation.

    If your wife ever attends special programs offered by the pharmaceutical companies, she could ask other attendees who their doctors are and if they would recommend them.

    Best of luck,
    Lisa (site moderator)

  • LORRAINE author
    4 years ago

    Thank you, Rick

  • Poll