Have You Heard of Restless Genital Syndrome?
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The MultipleSclerosis.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Schürks M. Bussfeld P. Multiple sclerosis and restless legs syndrome: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Eur J Neurol. 2013 Apr;20(4):605-15. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2012.03873.x. Epub 2012 Oct 18.
- Restless Legs Syndrome Fact Sheet. National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Accessed at http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/restless_legs/detail_restless_legs.htm
- Stetka BS, De Aquino CH. What Is Restless Genital Syndrome? Medscape. Mar 03, 2015.
- Aquino CC, Mestre T, Lang AE. Restless Genital Syndrome in Parkinson Disease. JAMA Neurol. 2014;71(12):1559-1561. doi:10.1001/jamaneurol.2014.1326. Epub 2014 Oct 6.
- Anderson P. Restless Genital Syndrome (RGS) a Variant of Restless Legs? Pauline Anderson November 04, 2014.