Anyone have spasms in chest?

Community Answers
  • DonnaFA moderator
    1 year ago

    Hi Balley! Thanks for being here and sharing your question. It sounds like you could be describing an MS hug, which is a spasm of the intercostal muscles (the small muscles between the ribs). Members will surely weigh in to share their personal experiences, but this should give you a bit of information to start. I hope it proves helpful 🙂 Thanks for being part of the community. We’re glad you’re here! -Warmly, Donna ( team)

  • Share Your Answer