How I Know if I'm Having a Relapse
Many people living with multiple sclerosis (MS) have asked themselves at one point or another, "Am I having a relapse?" Jenny has experienced a number of relapses throughout her aggressive MS journey. In this video, she discusses the following topics related to relapses:
- The frustration of lack of MRI evidence and medical gaslighting
- Her personal relapse test system and different steroid experiences
- The importance of knowing your symptoms and advocating for yourself
- Her specific relapse symptoms, including severe itching and bladder and bowel issues
- A system for tracking symptom severity over time
Remember to always consult your doctor before making any changes to your treatment regimen!
How often do you use assistive devices to help manage your MS?