caret icon Back to all discussions

Had been diagnosed in 1996/

Hi all my friends! Well Yes I feel as if Im stuck un a rut. Most of the times after I accomplish some of my errands then I am back and stuck, unfocused, stomach problems for years. Cannot digest most of the food. I am not on MS medication, I was on 2 different onces in the past, but side effect affected my eye vision, and the other Betaceron sent me to emergency with heart palpitations after four months. I trying putting up with heavy pain in bed, then had to immediately stop once at ER. Cognitive issues is worsening. I hate that as it contributes to my stuckness. I never finish anything in life I want. I start and then it's over. So boooo to MS!! I do some light swimming laps and love to walk. I meditate and helps with my awakening journey and depression. I am 62 and people say I look way younger than that, but I say sometime better then other days. You know we in this have are day that we just want to lay there and never get up. Yes I suffer heavy / Chronic fatigue. It sucks sometime cuz there are so many beautiful days and the weather is awesome and what happens? Well I just drag my tail and then the day is over. Also hard to sleep I am always in bed to sleep late. Can't make it earlier. Then I don't want to get up. Speacially if there is noone around to encourage me to get up and do things.
Well I pray for all and that someday we get a cure. Have all a nice day.

Now I lay myself to sleep.

You can call me Vil.

1. Hi, (Vil)!

Not to sound superficial, but you definitely do not look like you are 62! I am sure there are many days your probably feel 62 (or even older), but you sure don't look it.

I am glad you took the time to share some of your MS story with the community. I know so mnay of our members can relate to what you wrote, from the crushing fatigue, to the pain and digestive issues. You are definitely not alone here! And it's hard to plan for each day when it often feels like MS is "calling the shots".

I, too, know that each day brings us closer to a cure, but, boy, that day can't come fast enough, can it?

Best, Erin, Team Member.

Please read our rules before posting.