caret icon Back to all discussions

Started BRIUMVI IV infusions January 2024

So I was wondering if there are any other people here that get this IV infusion? Good bad opinions? I go in July for the last infusion this year and then I will get it 2 times a year after that. I'm the first patient in my area to get this infusion and I feel quite alone at this point. Just looking for some insight from others.

1. Hi, !

You definitely are a bit of a trailblazer' not only in your area but also in this community. I haven't heard of another community members using Briumvi IV infusions, but just because I am not aware of them, doesn't mean they're not here. This is a pretty big community. So, I do hope if any other member has experience with this medication, that they will see your post and chime in here.

MS can be isolating enough; being one of the early users of a new treatmentcan make it even more lonely! Are you experiencing any side effects, like flu-like symptoms or fatigue? More importantly, do you feel like Briumvi is working for you?

I am sorry I can't offer you personal insight on this treatment and I do hope you get some helpful feedback from some of our other community members.

Best, Erin, Team Member.

Please read our rules before posting.